Construction Industry Rehabilitation Plan (C.I.R.P)
Construction Industry Rehab Plan’, is a benefit available to our members and their families. The plan is available at no additional cost, for anyone who is struggling with issues around Mental Health and/or Addiction. Although the plan is provided to you as part of your benefits, it operates as an independent organisation to ensure your privacy and confidentiality.
In 2016 the plan underwent an extensive redesign and expansion, bringing the treatment program up-to-date, grounded in solid scientific and evidence based practices. All clinical staff are trained mental health and addiction specialists with a minimum of a Masters Degree, with backgrounds in Psychology and Social Work.
We provide CONFIDENTIAL and specialized services in:
- Trauma counselling
- Mental health screening
- Mental health assessments
- Mental health coaching
- Skype counselling for those ‘out of area’
- Relapse prevention
- Family counselling
- Psychoeducational workshops
- Training for staff within the industry
- Specialized women’s programming – (coming soon)
- Group counselling – (coming soon)
- Recovery group work – (coming soon)
- Recovery coaches – (coming soon)
- Referrals to residential treatment programs
If you or a loved one are struggling give us a call today!
Toll free: 1-888-521-8611